Travel At Bykota
Bykota Travel Office • 410-887-1691 • email@example.com
For more information including Travel Office hours, click on Travel Opportunities button below or refer to the Bykota Buzz newsletter.
Vicki Chambers, Joy Cootauco, Gerry Graziano, Jill Allan
Bykota Travel Policy
• Members of Bykota are given first preference and may take a non-member guest.
• Any traveler age 60 and over must become a member of Bykota.
• Reservations must be made in person.
• The Travel Office must have the emergency phone numbers of all travelers.
• Generally all payments are due 45-60 days in advance of a schedule